About Alika...

I am 17-years old and attend Lincoln HS in Stockton, CA. Go Trojans!! I am a student athlete; I wrestle and played football for LHS but also help my Dad coach and condition in his club, bbb -- buffalo black brotherhood. (Go to TRAINbbb.com and buffaloblackbrotherhood.blogspot.com).
After the high school season, I train Freestyle & Greco with Stockton Rampage, TWC and Stockton Elite Wrestling Clubs as well as martial arts focused in Eskrima and BJJ/grappling. I also swim with a seasonal team and work part-time at a grocery store. I stay busy... I do work!

Sunday, July 24, 2011

After Fargo...

Alika and the double ups will fly into LAX today... Alika will take the first flight out of LA into SAC tomorrow morning (Monday) YAY!

First thing first, we will take him in to see his doctor regarding the injury to his knee and allow him some time to rest.

I assume he will want to continue wrestling the remainder of the summer so long as doctor allows it -- fingers are crossed that it's just healing, rehab and strengthening required. Anything more serious... don't even want to go there.

We will keep you all posted.

Thanks again for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment