About Alika...

I am 17-years old and attend Lincoln HS in Stockton, CA. Go Trojans!! I am a student athlete; I wrestle and played football for LHS but also help my Dad coach and condition in his club, bbb -- buffalo black brotherhood. (Go to TRAINbbb.com and buffaloblackbrotherhood.blogspot.com).
After the high school season, I train Freestyle & Greco with Stockton Rampage, TWC and Stockton Elite Wrestling Clubs as well as martial arts focused in Eskrima and BJJ/grappling. I also swim with a seasonal team and work part-time at a grocery store. I stay busy... I do work!

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Fargo - Freestyle Update

Alika went 1-2 in Freestyle at Nationals.
He won his first match by fall/pin.
In his second match, he reinjured his knee.
He was defeated in that match and the following match.

Alika is determined and will continue to train to reach his goals in wrestling.

We are all humbled and grateful for all the sponsorships and support and love we have received from everyone... family, friends, coaches and teammates. We are truly blessed and love you all.

Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment