About Alika...

I am 17-years old and attend Lincoln HS in Stockton, CA. Go Trojans!! I am a student athlete; I wrestle and played football for LHS but also help my Dad coach and condition in his club, bbb -- buffalo black brotherhood. (Go to TRAINbbb.com and buffaloblackbrotherhood.blogspot.com).
After the high school season, I train Freestyle & Greco with Stockton Rampage, TWC and Stockton Elite Wrestling Clubs as well as martial arts focused in Eskrima and BJJ/grappling. I also swim with a seasonal team and work part-time at a grocery store. I stay busy... I do work!

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Fargo - Women's Wrestling

Congratulations to JESSICA RODRIGUEZ who also placed 5th in the Women's Junior Freestyle division! She's a 2x All-American in 2011! CHEEEEHOOOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment