About Alika...

I am 17-years old and attend Lincoln HS in Stockton, CA. Go Trojans!! I am a student athlete; I wrestle and played football for LHS but also help my Dad coach and condition in his club, bbb -- buffalo black brotherhood. (Go to TRAINbbb.com and buffaloblackbrotherhood.blogspot.com).
After the high school season, I train Freestyle & Greco with Stockton Rampage, TWC and Stockton Elite Wrestling Clubs as well as martial arts focused in Eskrima and BJJ/grappling. I also swim with a seasonal team and work part-time at a grocery store. I stay busy... I do work!

Friday, July 1, 2011

Still wrestling...

I'm glad to be home, but I'm still working hard and practicing in preparation for Fargo. I've been so lucky to have my bbb and Rampage families be there for me during weekday practices - thank you. We'll also be attending a mini-camp at Wrestling Prep in San Jose this weekend, then it's more drilling next week and hopefully one more fundraiser at David's Pizza next week. I'll be within 5-7 lbs of my weight by next weekend so don't worry everyone! Stay tuned and follow me on Twitter @alikafoster.

~Alika

No comments:

Post a Comment