About Alika...

I am 17-years old and attend Lincoln HS in Stockton, CA. Go Trojans!! I am a student athlete; I wrestle and played football for LHS but also help my Dad coach and condition in his club, bbb -- buffalo black brotherhood. (Go to TRAINbbb.com and buffaloblackbrotherhood.blogspot.com).
After the high school season, I train Freestyle & Greco with Stockton Rampage, TWC and Stockton Elite Wrestling Clubs as well as martial arts focused in Eskrima and BJJ/grappling. I also swim with a seasonal team and work part-time at a grocery store. I stay busy... I do work!

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Fargo Update! Good news!

Alika's Fargo trip was based on him qualifying in the top 3 for Greco. We've been notified he's also made the Freestyle team as well. He'll be staying in Fargo for an additional two days to wrestle another style! Congrats Lele, we're really proud of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment