About Alika...

I am 17-years old and attend Lincoln HS in Stockton, CA. Go Trojans!! I am a student athlete; I wrestle and played football for LHS but also help my Dad coach and condition in his club, bbb -- buffalo black brotherhood. (Go to TRAINbbb.com and buffaloblackbrotherhood.blogspot.com).
After the high school season, I train Freestyle & Greco with Stockton Rampage, TWC and Stockton Elite Wrestling Clubs as well as martial arts focused in Eskrima and BJJ/grappling. I also swim with a seasonal team and work part-time at a grocery store. I stay busy... I do work!

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

LHS Varsity Football

I guess Alika had a change of heart... he's returned from Fargo and is now on the LHS Varsity football team. He is still recovering from his knee injury but healing well. He'll miss the first scrimmage but by mid September, should be real close to or at 100%.

Proud of you son...

No comments:

Post a Comment